deadline | thursday 7th february!
1. I will be in my office from 09:30-16:00
2: Please bring your ID CARD / TEXTBOOK / Written Assignment A4 Paper
deadline -24 january
Make sure you complete paragraphs 1-3 in your practice essay.
1st paragraph - Introduction (3 sentences)
2nd paragraph - Pros / Cons (4-5 sentences)
3rd paragraph - Pros / Cons (4-5 sentences)
4th paragraph - Conclusion - we will practice in class.
1. Please complete the activities on page 33.
2. Please complete the titles activity on page 34.
As of 19:30 on December 31st students can no longer submit PRACTICE emails.
Please be very careful when submitting your final email homework.
Happy New Year from England.
deadline | January 10 | In class
1. Page 31 | Top of the Page: Titles
2A. Think about your Topic Choice!
2B. Page 32 | Pros & Cons - Each idea 6+ Words1
deadline January 3 - 11:59pm
1. Write formal email letter to person in your part-time job.
2. 6 Paragraphs [hint] Page 26 Application Letter Details
3. Formal English
4. Beginning / End of letters.
5: If your email is LATE = D GRADE.
1. We will be doing pages 25, 26, 54 and page 27.
2. Your homework will be connected to writing a FORMAL English letter.
3. Your homework / class on December 20th will be practice for your Winter Homework.
no class + homework
1. There will be no class on November 29th as it is the rest day between Term 3 and Term 4.
2. Please email me your letter homework BEFORE 12am Wednesday 28.
3. SUBJECT: CLASS DAY+Time - for example Thursday 5+6
4. Top of your email should have name / ID number.
5. Any questions please email me.